|User Guide||Download PDF|
The Sunbridge 1000 solar inverter comes with warranty range of up to 18 months. The working capacity of this power inverter model is 1.2k Watts. Now, getting on the input range—the voltage required for the operativity is 230 VAC. Also, there is option for voltage range that is 90-280 VAC or 170-280 VAC.
- The frequency range used by the inverter circuit is 50/60 Hz.
- The solar inverter is integrated with auto sensing for different frequency range.
- The AC voltage regulation at the battery mode is upon 230 VAC ±10%.
- The transfer time given by the sunbridge 1000 solar inverter is near to 20 ms.
- The waveform used for the output integration is simulated sine wave.
The battery voltage is 12 VDC with a floating charge voltage of 13.7 VDC ±0.5 VDC. Likewise, it has also, enabled overcharged protection at a flow of over 15.0 VDC 0.5±.
The working efficiency given out by the Sunbridge residential solar inverter is up to 82%. It comes with solar charger of MPPT type, that enables much accuracy in the conversion of DC power to AC.
- The maximum power by the PV array is 600 Watts.
- The MPP operating voltage range is from 15 to 80 VDC.
- The maximum solar charge current by the inverter—50 amperes.
- The maximum AC charge current integrated by the AC charger is 10/20A.
Ease in Installation
The dimensions of the solar inverter are 272 X 212 X 127 with, D X W X H, respectively. The Sunbridge 1000 solar inverter is light weight as compared to other competing power inverters with mass of 4.5 kgs. It comes with thorough user guide for the proper installation set-up, explained step-by-step.
The inverter technology viably tolerates relative humidity from 0 to 90% (non-condensing). The suitable temperature range for optimum operativity is from 0 to 55° C. For storing the device, ambient temperature should be from -15 ° to 58 °C.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a solar inverter work?
The general idea is that the device is integrated to convert the direct current (DC) power in to the alternating current (AC) power. The working is done as; the current is taken from the PV plates or the battery, and is run through the transfer that outputs the flux based current waves (AC).
How to connect solar panel to inverter?
It is possible to connect the solar panel directly to a solar inverter but this requires a voltage regulator. As the fluctuation is imminent on the current created by the PV plates, but the smart inverters have in-built charge regulator for the connection of solar panel to the inverter. Later, the solar inverter can be connected to the appliances or to charge the battery as well.
Why do solar cells need an inverter?
The solar cells generate DC power that cannot operate the standard house hold appliance (as they operate on AC power)—now, there is a need to convert that DC to AC power. This is possible by a solar panel inverter for the conversion of direct current (DC).